About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Welcome to my Blog Site :) I am so happy you stopped in. I am a part time worker, wife, mom and artist/crafter. I became a grandmother for the first time about a year ago. My passions are Stained Glass and Mixed Media Art. I am a Texas girl living in a house that my father and grandfather built in 1945. I have a loving husband and two teenage boys. My boys are talented musicians who make my life complete. I hope you enjoy reading my posts about music, my boys and grandson and just about life in general. So grab your favorite choice of drink, sit back, relax and happy blogging.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2nd Round of Photos for Rinda's 2012 Photo Scavenger Hunt

This is the second summer I participated in my Cousin Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt.  Read about it at this link: http://gallorganico.blogspot.com/2012/08/photo-scavenger-hunt-link-up-party.html Here is a second round of some photo's I took for the Photo Scavenger Hunt.

Item # 4   A Roadside Stand.  I pass by this produce vendor every Sunday on the way to church.
 
Item # 18 A Movie Poster.  I love Andy Garcia and highly recommend this movie.  I love historical movies that get my boys asking questions and get their brains working over time.  I warn you though, it is a tear jerker. 

Item #'s  3  and  12    A Border and a Trail.  Guess I am cheating by getting two photo's in this one.  The trail is closed for now , but will get students from the back of the college to the front when it is finished.. 
 
Item #20   A swing hung from a tree.  I drove around several neighborhoods looking for a swing.  Doesn't look to safe.   
 

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

You put this up just after I posted my most recent round-up; otherwise, I would have featured it, too.
I love Andy Garcia!
Not sure if you're referring to the swing or the neighborhood as not looking too safe . . .
Rinda

Blog Archive